It’s a small tambourine that can be batted, grasped, and tapped by small hands. As she rocks out, bright colors, clacker sounds, and large, shiny mirror help to strengthen the baby’s senses. Rocking roly-poly action adds to the fun!
This rattle is the perfect size for small pens, allowing the child to easily grab, knock, and beat on it. To develop the work of the child’s sense organs and large motor skills, use bright colors, rumbling sounds, and a large brilliant mirror.
- The perfect size for little hands
- Younger babies will enjoy the roly-poly rocking action
- The easy-to-grasp handle
- Bright colors
- Sounds of clicking and clacking
- Mirror, large and shinning
- Aids in the development of a baby’s sensory and gross motor skills